KoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Part 2] Pigeonhole chase

Jhereshko
    Jhereshko

[Part 2] Pigeonhole chase - Page 2 Empty Re: [Part 2] Pigeonhole chase

Post by Jhereshko Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:50 pm

Jay examines the ID card, reading the name. Without it ringing any bells, it still seemed rather helpful for something. He throws it in his Demon Bag. The cannon, however, looked awesome. The weight was much more than expected, but not impossible to keep around, just in case. Following the cord, Jay winds it up with the cannon awkwardly being kept in his bag. Putting the cannon in his bag, Jay attempts to distribute the weight with his flight balance and walking.
    mudkipmaster
    mudkipmaster

Post by mudkipmaster Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:52 pm

"Whoa Ty," MM puts the drugs away into his pocket, "If you're that hooked on this...I think all the more reason you shouldn't...."
    Typhlosion
    Typhlosion

Post by Typhlosion Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:53 pm

"Come on man, you can't handle that stuff." Ty said, stepping towards MM. "Give 'em to me. I'll need them for the next fight. I used all mine taking down the big guy. Hand 'em here." Ty continued, holding his hand out to MM for the drugs.
    mudkipmaster
    mudkipmaster

Post by mudkipmaster Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:56 pm

"Yeah...but I don't think this is quite the same as what you use." MM starts to walk away to go find the boat's controls.
    Typhlosion
    Typhlosion

Post by Typhlosion Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:59 pm

Ty's eyelid twitches as MM starts walking away from him. "Give me that shit, Ray."
    arcane halo
    arcane halo

Post by arcane halo Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:03 am

Arc watching the junkie battle and J using a magic bag of holding to pocket a fuckin' cannon, and Vriz just watching us in confusion from the once-battlefield, throws her hands in the air giving up on her comrades and just looks for the fucking cockpit inside.
    V
    V

Post by V Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:03 am

Vriz got caught up staring at the deep and dark sea before heading on the boat with everyone else. He then shot Arc.
    mudkipmaster
    mudkipmaster

Post by mudkipmaster Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:04 am

MM spun around and glared at Ty, sensing his hostility. MM's eyes squinted while he began to speak defensively.

"Do you even know what this is? Or what the hell it might be doing to your body? Besides the obvious muscle boost?"
    arcane halo
    arcane halo

Post by arcane halo Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:06 am

Inside she finds the cockpit and she notices the controls aren't very different from the other boats aside from some unrecognizable buttons which she figures she shouldn't mess with.

She decides to start the boat up, and yells to Jay over the sound of the engine starting "Jay which way was it heading?"

Jay points a spot near the horizon and Arc startsd the boat full speed throwing the Junkies and Vriz off their feet. (Jay is excempted because he knows Arc was about to start the boat)
    Typhlosion
    Typhlosion

Post by Typhlosion Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:07 am

Ty laughs at what MM says. "I know it lets us survive battles. I know Hero Corp makes the shit, so it can't be too bad. And I know I can handle it. What are you planning on doing with it? Using it yourself?" As he finishes this, he hears the boat rev to life, and puts his hand against the wall so he doesn't fall over.
    mudkipmaster
    mudkipmaster

Post by mudkipmaster Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:11 am

MM starts to answer Ty...but the boat revs up and MM's answer is lost amongst the roar. Sighing MM starts to answer again: "I have some ideas. But passing it over to you is not on the list."
    Typhlosion
    Typhlosion

Post by Typhlosion Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:15 am

"I'm asking you one last time, give me those drugs." Ty said, his muscles tensing slightly as he looked MM in the eyes.
    mudkipmaster
    mudkipmaster

Post by mudkipmaster Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:17 am

MM squints at Ty: "No."
    Typhlosion
    Typhlosion

Post by Typhlosion Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:19 am

"I warned you." Ty said, clenching his hand into a fist, and swinging a punch at MM.
    RNG Master
    RNG Master

Post by RNG Master Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:19 am

The member 'Typhlosion' has done the following action : Dices Rolls

'[DD] Ty' :
    [Part 2] Pigeonhole chase - Page 2 IpL8r6z
    Araphen
    Araphen

Post by Araphen Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:19 am

arcane halo wrote:Inside she finds the cockpit and she notices the controls aren't very different from the other boats aside from some unrecognizable buttons which she figures she shouldn't mess with.

She decides to start the boat up, and yells to Jay over the sound of the engine starting "Jay which way was it heading?"

Jay points a spot near the horizon and Arc startsd the boat full speed throwing the Junkies and Vriz off their feet. (Jay is excempted because he knows Arc was about to start the boat)

You do that.
    Starting the engine, you realize one of the screens is a sonar. It has a pinging point far in the direction J proposed the other boat headed. That could be the other boat.

The controls are surprisingly flexible, despite the many buttons, you can maneuver the boat on a touch screen with simplified commands. You note that one of them is "submerge" and another one is "start drive", though this option is darkened right now.
    V
    V

Post by V Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:23 am

Vriz hung on to the railing when the boat came to life. Soon after, he saw things get heated between Ty and M. He intervened when Ty threw a punch, attempting to calm down the situation.

"Ay ay, fuck is wrong with you people? Your friend's kidnapped and this is the shit going on?"
    mudkipmaster
    mudkipmaster

Post by mudkipmaster Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:24 am

MM: 250/460

MM was hit pretty hard. He took his bow and readied and arrow and started charging his HP for Soul Eater

"Ty, drop it. I'm not passing over these drugs to you."
    arcane halo
    arcane halo

Post by arcane halo Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:25 am

Arc hears a slight crack over the hum of the engine and realizes someone probably punched the other and shakes her head.

"We don't have a fucking healer and here they are punching themselves to oblivion..."

Without turning her eyes from the controls she calls to them all "GUYS! We got a submerge option here and with a sonar radar I'm thinkin' we'll need it so get your asses in here and make sure the door's closed behind you."

She revvs up the engine some more, and soon she nears the ping on the sonar.
    mudkipmaster
    mudkipmaster

Post by mudkipmaster Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:26 am

*MM puts his bow down and goes inside the boat, avoiding eye-contact with Ty*
    Typhlosion
    Typhlosion

Post by Typhlosion Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:27 am

"Fuck this." Ty said, opening the door to the cabin. "If you don't want to help me, I won't be helping you next time.I'll be downstairs when you change your mind." With that he goes inside and slams the door.
    Jhereshko
    Jhereshko

Post by Jhereshko Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:29 am

Jay takes out the cannon and places it beside him, keeping it prepared just in case for anything coming towards them.

"Dude. That thing is heavy. Why would anyone carry a cannon?"

Jay keeps an eye on the two squabblers as they enter the control room. Before continuing, Jay swaps his jacket for a new one in his bag. Self-slashing is terrible for clothing.
    arcane halo
    arcane halo

Post by arcane halo Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:31 am

Her currently volatile friends--and Vriz?--soon enter the room. She wonders about Vriz though, here so late in the game, especially with the conversation they had earlier.

Soon the "submerge" option lights up and she presses that button.
    V
    V

Post by V Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:34 am

Jesus christ, these people are fucked in their heads. Think I'll have to move solo after this one.
    Jhereshko
    Jhereshko

Post by Jhereshko Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:35 am

Jay quietly hums "Yellow Submarine" as they submerge into the water, having flashbacks to boat situations of the past.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:37 pm