KoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Part 2] Pigeonhole chase

mudkipmaster
    mudkipmaster

[Part 2] Pigeonhole chase - Page 9 Empty Re: [Part 2] Pigeonhole chase

Post by mudkipmaster Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:16 am

MM was listening... and attempting to assess the situation, but after all that has happened, he realized he was growing weary.

And in growing weary, he yearned for a bed and a good sandwich.
    Araphen
    Araphen

Post by Araphen Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:26 am

Jhereshko wrote:Jay, while getting frustrated, realized that getting angry like Ty would lead nowhere.

"Okay. I at least appreciate the respectful responses. All the same, I think I'm the least safe to be giving those soul gems. The last time I got caught up in that stuff, I tried killing five of my only friends here. I'm the only one here who can still pull into visible demonic power at will. I'm not going to lose control over that for this, sorry to say."

Jay takes a step closer, keeping his eyes around the room to make sure no danger arrives.

arcane halo wrote:"I'm with J on this one I mean that power was great but I'm just not sure I wanna get into it after seeing what happened to J."

The man's gaze shifts away from the camera as the hears the denials, his face seems to be containing a sudden frown. "Hmph."
    "You can't really make progress without taking risks, sometimes even unethical ones. It is when you risked it all and fought Valorinx that you broke your dependance, right? Or did you find another way to fell him?" Despite giving you a question, he continues. "But I'll hear you out this once --Maybe this could even be the key to break Valorinx's cycle if we get far. Are you willing to risk yourselves for our cause?"
    Typhlosion
    Typhlosion

Post by Typhlosion Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:29 am

"I'm all good for the helping stop Valorinx thing, but no way I'm touching one of those fucking gems again. If you guys need something punched, that's different."
    arcane halo
    arcane halo

Post by arcane halo Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:29 am

Arc's resolve not to involve herself wavered a moment.

"Guys, I...dunno," she couldn't help but voice "I mean you didn't see the destruction caused by those multiple time rifts. It might be worth a shot to try and end that."
    Jhereshko
    Jhereshko

Post by Jhereshko Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:32 am

Jay just kept listening, as respectfully as he could.

"I wasn't around for Valorinx. I wasn't part of the heroic group back then. But I'm here now, all the same."

Jay turned to look at his friends, then looked back at the screen.

"I care about my friends more than anything. I don't speak for the rest of the group, but those gems are a no-go for me. I'm willing to help with this group's efforts, but my services go with them."
    Araphen
    Araphen

Post by Araphen Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:36 am

"... I will wait for an unanimous opinion." The man states flatly.
    arcane halo
    arcane halo

Post by arcane halo Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:38 am

Arc shakes her head, "well majority rules so I guess we should just steer clear."
    mudkipmaster
    mudkipmaster

Post by mudkipmaster Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:38 am

MM went over to J's bag and unzipped it, "Excuse me sir," then he grabbed a sandwich and a package of nutty bars. "Thanks man." MM had asked J to hold onto his emergency lunch for him at a much earlier time....

MM's earthly desire for food brought him back to earth and remember his surroundings. He decided to split up his sandwich and his nutty bars to the other captured people.

"Hopefully we can all get out of here."
    Araphen
    Araphen

Post by Araphen Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:00 am

Hearing the answer, the man falls speechless for a moment, though you can see some faint lip movement. While the most you can hear when you try to listen is are faint whisper, you can barely make out something not being ready.

"...Very well." The man resumes composure, looking back at the group. "To be blunt, we don't have an interest in you if you're not willing to try the gems. Like I said, we're intelligent, we don't intend to force you. That said, there is your behavior..." The screen starts to fade, you no longer hear audio feedback at this point.

To your surprise, the room starts filling in with gas. The civilians start panicking. This gas invasion is fairly aggressive, coming from various holes in the room. Inhaling it quickly numbs your motion senses and muscles, soon enough, before Ty even could get to the door behind the glass (which we know is what he would do), vision starts to fade...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:11 pm