KoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Part 4] What now?

Typhlosion
    Typhlosion

[Part 4] What now? Empty [Part 4] What now?

Post by Typhlosion Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:04 pm

Where we last left off, Arc suddenly appeared before the group in a flash of light, similar to how the Justice Corp soldiers do it.
    Jhereshko
    Jhereshko

[Part 4] What now? Empty Re: [Part 4] What now?

Post by Jhereshko Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:08 pm

Landing from the craziness of the machine battle, Jay noticed the magical appearance of Arc. Immediately, he launched himself over to her, examining to make sure she seemed herself, and more importantly, alright.

"You doing alright, Arc? You missed this giant machine thing. And like...I dunno. How you doing?"

Strangely calm, Jay has a smile pass his face.
    mudkipmaster
    mudkipmaster

Post by mudkipmaster Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:10 pm

MM jumped a little bit, startled by the flash of light. His heart stopped for a moment, and he felt a sense of panic. It quickly subsided though, and seeing who was now in front of him helped calm his minor panic attack.

"Arc... where have you been?"
    Araphen
    Araphen

Post by Araphen Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:10 pm

"Arc? What happened? Are you okay?" Phen shifted his attention as quick as Arc had materialized before them, taking a step forward, but waiting for her reply nonetheless.
    arcane halo
    arcane halo

Post by arcane halo Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:15 pm

"Well, I was only all alone in a foreign enemy base and was knocked out in a single massive hit from--guess who, J, our mysterious friend who bailed on us back in the city--BUUUUTTT I'm alright."

She stared at everyone for a moment to let it sink in.

"No seriously I'm okay, but anyway where I've been isn't half as important as WHEN I've been. Guys I came back from the future and it's not pretty. Do you all remember how we couldn't REALLY defeat Valorinx?"
    mudkipmaster
    mudkipmaster

Post by mudkipmaster Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:18 pm

"I... was...hoping we did...."
    Typhlosion
    Typhlosion

Post by Typhlosion Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:21 pm

Dusting sand from his pants, Ty looked up to see Arc appear. After everyone exclaimed, and Arc began explaining, she asked about how they couldn't kill Valorinx.
    "Yeah, he was just frozen in crystal, right? What does that have to do with you going to the future? Er, further into the future."
    Araphen
    Araphen

Post by Araphen Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:22 pm

"...are you sure you're alright, Arc?" Phen questioned the notion of her reported adventure being no deal.

"Well then, how grim IS the future?"
    Jhereshko
    Jhereshko

Post by Jhereshko Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:23 pm

"Valorie...Valex...Valornie...Valormynx...Wait who?"

Jay was puzzled, confused what was going on. For the first time since his arrival, a slight concern passed his face.
    arcane halo
    arcane halo

Post by arcane halo Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:30 pm

Everyone's heads turn to J in surprise. "Right, no, you were...right. Well, let's just say Valorinx is big bad. He was kinda the source of our soul gem's powers, but also kind of destroying the world so that was the plot twist there..."
    Jhereshko
    Jhereshko

Post by Jhereshko Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:32 pm

"Right, noted. Yeah, that tavern, yo...Anyway, go on. Something about not defeating him?"

Jay went back to his calm look, though interested in what was going on.
    arcane halo
    arcane halo

Post by arcane halo Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:36 pm

"Well it turns out the time distortions get increasingly bad, I'm talking APOCALYPTIC. Valorinx-es got through the time rifts and fuck the whole place up. That's right, PLURAL. Different time lines guys, I'm talking 'fuck the prime directive' level stuff. Not to mention we're all over the place there too. Except..."

She stops and looks at J for a moment, "well let's just say we aren't as lucky as J here who had us to back him up when HE got a taste of soul-gem 100%."

"You guys, WE, other 'we's anyway, end up leading this little army of hell on their mission to fuck the world over, royally. I was brought there to that other time--BY FORCE which is kinda stupid, but understandable, we aren't exactly the most trusting--so that I could see it for myself. I was brought there because they want our help. Well..."

Arc bares her arm to show where they took some of her blood, "they need a little DNA." she says with a suspicious grimace.
    Typhlosion
    Typhlosion

Post by Typhlosion Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:49 pm

Ty takes a breathe, leaning against the destroyed machine, taking in Arc's news.
    "Wow, that's a lot of heavy shit. So, what should we do? Should we give them our DNA?"
    Jhereshko
    Jhereshko

Post by Jhereshko Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:51 pm

Observing her arm more closely, Jay was confused, but tried to piece together everything. Barely remembering his moment of control loss with these soul gems, he still understood just how grim this situation is. Trying to keep himself from thinking too dark, Jay shakes off his bad vibes.

"They need...a little DNA? Well, this other ...'time', or whatever. It sounds like bad news. Having an apocalypse is not exactly on my agenda."

Jay drifts apart from the group slightly, trying to put together the pieces of everything.
    V
    V

Post by V Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:52 pm

"..Why do they need our DNA?" Vriz finally joined in on the conversation.
    mudkipmaster
    mudkipmaster

Post by mudkipmaster Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:55 pm

"That's what I would like to know..."
    arcane halo
    arcane halo

Post by arcane halo Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:57 pm

"DNA can only be used for one of two things: Cures and cloning. A bio-agent wouldn't work against Valornix, so I'm guessing either they're going to try and revert not-us-us-es into heroes or try to create new us-es to fight off the impending demon invasion." Arc explained.

"Well" Arc rolled her sleeve back up, "either way, I've given my DNA. No matter what they use it for, even against us, we are partially at fault for the chaos. So I want to try and help."

Typhlosion
    Typhlosion

Post by Typhlosion Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:59 pm

Ty shrugs, raising himself from his spot against the machine.
    "Worst comes to worst, we have to fight ourselves. We've already proven we can handle each other, in sparring, and when we get Demon controlled. I don't see the harm in giving a little bit of blood."
    Araphen
    Araphen

Post by Araphen Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:00 pm

"Bah, multiverse theory. Why do the worst thesis have to be the ones have to be the ones to get proven?" Phen replied with a mild frown. Not that his opinion of science was low, but he was never fond of entropy and other chaotic speculation.

"Can we contact them?" Phen asked, his mind was more concerned with acting against the future 'them' than just taking part in somebody else's plan.
    Jhereshko
    Jhereshko

Post by Jhereshko Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:01 pm

"Well, I'm kinda used to fighting rogue demons at this point with the Possessors. Besides, if there's another me out there, I'm not letting another villain me fly the streets."

Rolling his shoulder and stretching, Jay joins the group again.

"But you said this was in another time completely. As far as I know, I don't think any of us could time travel quite that much. What's the plan there?"
    Typhlosion
    Typhlosion

Post by Typhlosion Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:02 pm

Ty looks at J for a moment.
    "Do you know any of us that can time travel at all?"
    mudkipmaster
    mudkipmaster

Post by mudkipmaster Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:06 pm

"Not sure. But the thought of giving blood to strangers concerns me. However, maybe seeing this future may give us a clue into learning how to fix these time rifts."
    arcane halo
    arcane halo

Post by arcane halo Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:07 pm

She points out the device on her, the same one that the soldiers had carried, "Just say the word and I can bring us all over there. Just a click of a button away. Look guys as I said I aint so sure what they're doing anyway, but then when are we ever sure."

She laughs a bit, "Oh, well if it helps it just so happens my captor was one Varic Valentine, great grandson of our current 'employer'"
    Typhlosion
    Typhlosion

Post by Typhlosion Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:17 pm

"I'm up to go." Ty said.
    Jhereshko
    Jhereshko

Post by Jhereshko Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:19 pm

"If we have a straight path to our goal, then why not? Besides, you guys could use someone with Demon experience."

Jay pretends to crack his knuckles, but with his arms still in demon form, the bone makes no noise other than the clatter against eachother.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:08 pm