KoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Part 4] What now?

mudkipmaster
    mudkipmaster

[Part 4] What now? - Page 2 Empty Re: [Part 4] What now?

Post by mudkipmaster Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:23 pm

MM looked at the building they were not far from that was guarded by the robot. He was wondering if they would begin another attack. So far, it seemed quiet...

"I'm a little uneasy about making this decision... but the knowledge we might be able to gain from going forward in time might assist us in preventing certain doom. For one: Arc's supposed time traveling device she has with her. Two: Checking where Arc went, and making sure she's not being held hostage by this Varic Valentine. Three: See if the future holds any more knowledge about these time rifts. Four: See if there's any clues to get us all back to our world...
    Araphen
    Araphen

Post by Araphen Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:27 pm

"I agree, if it can help our goals, it might be worth trying." Phen stated, after MM spoke.
    V
    V

Post by V Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:33 pm

"Might as well."
    arcane halo
    arcane halo

Post by arcane halo Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:36 pm

"Alright then. Everyone, grab my hand."

Arc extends her arm, and everyone places their hands on it. With the press of a button and a flash of light, they're gone.
    Typhlosion
    Typhlosion

Post by Typhlosion Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:38 pm

The group appears suddenly in the escape bay of Justice Corp HQ, where they find Varic standing.
    "Ah, Arc. You got the others to come. Excellent. If you'll all come with me to the medical bay, we can have you on your way shortly."
    mudkipmaster
    mudkipmaster

Post by mudkipmaster Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:41 pm

"We heard about your request regarding blood samples. Not all of us are willing to participate."
    Typhlosion
    Typhlosion

Post by Typhlosion Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:43 pm

Varic raises an eyebrow, pulling a cigarette from his front pocket and lighting it.
    "No?" He says, taking a puff. "Why not?"
    Jhereshko
    Jhereshko

Post by Jhereshko Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:44 pm

Jay stays very cautious, standing close to MM, but enough that he can keep his eye on everyone. With everything going on, Jay couldn't miss a beat of the situation now. Jay's demon arm tattoos shined slightly as he listened to MM and Varic.
    V
    V

Post by V Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:46 pm

"We don't really know what's going on here. Arc's not the best explainer."
    Araphen
    Araphen

Post by Araphen Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:46 pm

"Well, was that all you had to say, though? You seem to keep matters quite short." Phen replied. "Indeed, Arc told us enough, but can't you at least explain how you plan to stop this all with our DNA?"
    mudkipmaster
    mudkipmaster

Post by mudkipmaster Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:56 pm

"Personally I don't like strangers taking my blood." MM eyed the man and kept a loose hand near his quiver.
    Typhlosion
    Typhlosion

Post by Typhlosion Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:56 pm

"That's simple enough." Varic said, taking another puff of his cigarette. "We intend to make genetically pure versions of you. Well, purer than any other point in history. That way you won't be corrupted and controlled by Valorinx. We'll train them from creation, and turn them into an army to retake our world. As for explanation, Tony, play the recording of the explanation I gave Arc earlier."

From unseen speakers, Varic's voice sounded.
    "This is the future of Azgard. The time distortion got worse and worse, until Valorinx arrived in our timeline, circumventing his own death. Not only that, but because of the nature of the distortion, multiple Valorinx's, from multiple times arrived. The five of you did as well, only to succumb to the powers of the soul gems. Now you serve as Valorinx's generals. The six of you that you know today tried to stop them, but failed. You weren't good enough.
    "
    mudkipmaster
    mudkipmaster

Post by mudkipmaster Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:02 am

"And how do you plan to extract the demonic powers within our blood?" MM asked.
    Typhlosion
    Typhlosion

Post by Typhlosion Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:09 am

"Frankly, we won't. We've got scientists working on this. I could have them come and explain every little scientific detail, but it would be simpler to just get it out of the way."
    mudkipmaster
    mudkipmaster

Post by mudkipmaster Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:15 am

"Just considering our future demonic us, wouldn't it be better to find a way to extract that demonic power to prevent this future?"
    Typhlosion
    Typhlosion

Post by Typhlosion Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:19 am

Varic sighed.
    "Because that's not how Time Travel works. It's too late to prevent the events in our timeline."
    mudkipmaster
    mudkipmaster

Post by mudkipmaster Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:27 am

"Well maybe you can help us prevent disaster in our own time line. Then maybe we'll consider helping yours."
    Typhlosion
    Typhlosion

Post by Typhlosion Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:29 am

Varic sighed, blowing smoke.
    "If all goes well, we'll send a few clones back to your time to aid you. We can't do that unless you give some blood."
    mudkipmaster
    mudkipmaster

Post by mudkipmaster Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:34 am

"That's not what's necessary. Fixing these time rifts is what's necessary. Does this timeline have any idea what has caused these time rifts?"
    Typhlosion
    Typhlosion

Post by Typhlosion Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:36 am

Varic raises an eyebrow at MM.
    "If we knew how to deal with the Rifts, we wouldn't be in the situation, would we?"
    mudkipmaster
    mudkipmaster

Post by mudkipmaster Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:41 am

"I'm not necessarily asking how to deal with them. I'm asking do you have any information regarding these time rifts? But if you seriously have nothing to say, then i suppose I'll be generous and offer you a sample of my blood. Maybe if we can assist you with this timeline, we'll learn something."
    Jhereshko
    Jhereshko

Post by Jhereshko Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:42 am

Jay starts kicking around bones frustratingly.

"Look, if this is gonna help, then I'll give blood. I shed my own for my attacks."

Jay extends his arm.
    Typhlosion
    Typhlosion

Post by Typhlosion Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:44 am

"Alright, if you'll just come with me, we'll get this taken care of."
    Varic leads the group to the medical bay, taking a vial of blood from each of them. After thanking them for their aid, he gives them a device to go home.
    "When and if we take care of the situation, we'll send some aid to your time."
    arcane halo
    arcane halo

Post by arcane halo Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:47 am

Arc takes the device and nods at Varic. "Alright tell us if it goes well."

Arc extends her arm again, and everyone holds on. Another press of a button, another flash of light. We leave.
    Typhlosion
    Typhlosion

Post by Typhlosion Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:23 am

((Everyone gets 3UPS.))

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:01 pm