KoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Part 1] Down time.

Typhlosion
    Typhlosion

[Part 1] Down time. Empty [Part 1] Down time.

Post by Typhlosion Sat May 24, 2014 10:19 pm

As Vriz left the castle's main hall, a swarm of Hero Soldiers rushed in, tending to J. The group filed out, going home with a job well done. The next day, they were called back to the Tower, finding themselves greeted by Victor.
    "Ah, hello all. I'd like to congratulate you on a job well done. Now, I understand you're not all properly acquainted, or at the very least need to do some catching up. Well, the city seems safe and quiet for the time being, so you have the day. Explore the city, talk to each other. My Wife will send you a message on your Hyperlinks if we need you."

And with that, you're dismissed.
    mudkipmaster
    mudkipmaster

[Part 1] Down time. Empty Re: [Part 1] Down time.

Post by mudkipmaster Sat May 24, 2014 10:30 pm

MM returned to the Heroes Inc Building and freshened up after the last mission. He went up to the armory and asked the quartermaster if his bow was ready. He was told his design was proving to me more difficult than expected and that more time would be necessary to complete it. MM politely thanked the man and started to wander around the city.
    arcane halo
    arcane halo

Post by arcane halo Sat May 24, 2014 10:37 pm

After a quick shower at Heroes Inc, Arc dressed up and hurried over to the hospital to wait for J to regain consciousness.
    Jhereshko
    Jhereshko

Post by Jhereshko Sat May 24, 2014 10:37 pm

Jay woke up, almost launching out of bed. However, as he sat up, his body was extremely sore. He noticed claw marks slowly fading from his body, which usually doesn't happen unless he uses Self Sacrificial moves. He looked around, with the last thing he remembered was being in a boat...And passing out...And then here. Scratching the back of his head, Jay attempts to flick his wrists to get his energy flowing, but nothing happens. He tries again and again, with little success. Finally, he looks over to the night stand, which has an interesting looking necklace, a metal shoulderpad and something akin to his jacket. With nothing really holding him back, Jay snaps on the necklace and shoulderpad. He immediately feels his demon spirits flow through him once again, feeling reinvigorated. A quick flick and his arms become Half-Demon again, quelling any fear of what could have happened. Why the necklace was so important would have to be a question for later. Jay swings on the new jacket, with a redesigned look but with the same features, and steps outside of the room he was resting in, not recognizing anything or having any clue as to his whereabouts. He starts wandering, searching for familiarity with his arms turned back to human.
    arcane halo
    arcane halo

Post by arcane halo Sat May 24, 2014 10:42 pm

Arc arrives at the empty hospital room, quickly observing that J's equipment is missing.

"Aaaahhh fuck" Arc curses under her breath. She thinks about where he could've gone. She looks up and down the halls but there is no sign of J.

The wires are sprawled about, she deduces he probably freaked. Who knows what could happen, especially if J is using his powers.

A light dings in her head and she realizes the equipment fixed for him probably has a hyperlink signal installed. She takes out her hyperlink and tries to contact him.
    Jhereshko
    Jhereshko

Post by Jhereshko Sat May 24, 2014 10:48 pm

Hearing some sort of ringing noise, Jay feels around his jacket and finds some sort of smartphone device, with Arc's name appearing on the screen. He decides to answer it, continuing to wander around the area. "Hellooooo?", Jay said, starting to lead himself back in the direction of the hospital.
    V
    V

Post by V Sat May 24, 2014 10:49 pm

Vriz was lost in thought at the Port, staring into the ocean before heading back to the resort.
    Araphen
    Araphen

Post by Araphen Sat May 24, 2014 10:54 pm

Taking his time in his quarters, Phen took his time opening his bowgun --he'd asked permission to study the in-workings, and was surprised to find it was incentived--. It was a prototype branching from an existing model for people that could channel some form of element in this world, the termology seemed to be 'psychics' here. The gun was customized with a receptive module for his magic, and it was surprisingly effective: it helped his magic gain consistence almost equal to the past, but it was more of an energy-consuming amplifier.

After some tinkering, phen took a shower, and grabbed himself a military suit for an outfit, it suited his size. Quickly enough, he took to the streets, his weaponry strapped to his back, he brought up his hyperlink, and wondered where the others could be.
    Typhlosion
    Typhlosion

Post by Typhlosion Sat May 24, 2014 10:55 pm

Ty threw his jacket on as he went out the door, tailing Vriz to the port. He had some questions he had been sitting on since Vriz had left the castle. "Yo, Vriz, or Roy, or whoever you are. Hold up!"
    V
    V

Post by V Sat May 24, 2014 10:56 pm

Vriz looked over, "Sup?"
    Typhlosion
    Typhlosion

Post by Typhlosion Sat May 24, 2014 10:58 pm

Ty trotted up to where Vriz was, taking a moment to catch his breathe before speaking.
    "Who the Hell are you? You're the 'real' Roy? Then who was the Roy in the hospital right now? Should I know you? How do you know us? How did you get to the future?"
    arcane halo
    arcane halo

Post by arcane halo Sat May 24, 2014 11:00 pm

"Jay oh thank GOD!" she said as she made her way to the hospital exit "You must be really confused, are you okay? PLease tell me you're not picking some kind of barfight or making a spectacle of yourself."
    Jhereshko
    Jhereshko

Post by Jhereshko Sat May 24, 2014 11:05 pm

Jay looked around, slightly confused. "Uhm...Arc, I've been a half demon long enough to know how to stay blended in. I just don't recognize this place...Nor do I remember anything for however long it's been." Jay shook his head. "I mean, I found some sort of collar or necklace, and a metal shoulde-GAH!"

Jay cut himself off as he flicked the left arm which the shoulder guard was equipped. Almost instantly, the metal sheets rolled across his arm, creating more and more until the plate created what seemed to be a metal version of his demon claw. Even metallic claws covered his fingers to recreate the claws of his Half Demon side. Immediately outside of his own will, he shot a bolt of lightning through the air directly through the claw, and successfully launched it. However, some of the people around him started rushing away screaming.

"Hey so funny story WHERE ARE...*cough* Where are you right now? I think it's best we met up. And I got off the streets."
    V
    V

Post by V Sat May 24, 2014 11:11 pm

Vriz laughed. "Fuck man, one at a time. Before I answer anything, how much do you remember before arriving in Azgard?"
    arcane halo
    arcane halo

Post by arcane halo Sat May 24, 2014 11:13 pm

"Wha--"

and before Arc could continue, she reached the exit and saw a croud of people running one direction.

"Attack! It's another attack!!" one man shouted
    One of them was slowing down, "He came outta nowhere, aint he human??" and the other shrugged.

"aaaa--hhh...I'm on my way." she said and ran the direction opposite that people were running away. Eventually she caught up to J looking very confused, with his demon claw already activated.

"Yeah, okay J...uhm..." She walked up to him and examined the arm. "Errr... I dunno man I don't know how your equipment works try uh... WILLING it back to armor form I dunno."
    Typhlosion
    Typhlosion

Post by Typhlosion Sat May 24, 2014 11:14 pm

Ty stopped to think back, and found that he didn't have a lot to think back on.
    "Uh...I was dicking around the academy, then there was a portal, and I ended up in Azgard, with a few of the others."
    V
    V

Post by V Sat May 24, 2014 11:15 pm

"And who ran the academy?"
    Jhereshko
    Jhereshko

Post by Jhereshko Sat May 24, 2014 11:17 pm

"Yeah...Been trying!" Jay tried willing the armor back again and again with his demonic energy, with no avail. Finally, after exhaustion of that attempt, he tried just withholding power to keep any energy from going into the metallic claw. The claw started to retract back, finally returning to a compact shoulder guard. "What the hell was that?! And where are we?! And..." Jay sighed. Yelling wouldn't make the situation better, and would just make him seem more confused. "What can you tell me about what's going on? And this?", pointing to the metal shoulder.
    Typhlosion
    Typhlosion

Post by Typhlosion Sat May 24, 2014 11:21 pm

"Uh..." Ty groaned, straining his mind to recall. "Poi? Maybe. I don't know."
    V
    V

Post by V Sat May 24, 2014 11:28 pm

Vriz laughed again. "That's a name I didn't hear in a while. This memory fuckery is worse than I thought. Who'd you think Roy was anyway?"
    Araphen
    Araphen

Post by Araphen Sat May 24, 2014 11:31 pm

During his wanders, Phen realized his navigation skills worsened considerably.

Not sure where he was, he entered a tall building nearby. It seemed to be an independent business building, with a nice table of every floor and each room, along with a name and their proffession --a lot of lawyers, too--. ...I'm not sure I should be here right now, somehow.
    Typhlosion
    Typhlosion

Post by Typhlosion Sat May 24, 2014 11:34 pm

Ty shrugged.
    "Eh, our slightly-douchey heavy hitter. I never really thought about it."
    mudkipmaster
    mudkipmaster

Post by mudkipmaster Sat May 24, 2014 11:40 pm

MM was walking through the city, when he heard a commotion nearby. He was tempted to go check on it, but something else drew his attention even more.
    V
    V

Post by V Sat May 24, 2014 11:59 pm

"Roy was the guy that ran the academy. I am that guy. As for this other...Roy, I don't know. I talked to MM and Phen about it yesterday. Seems there's a good bit of mind fucking at work here. But I'm as lost as you are when it comes to that. As for how I ended up here...well, I got thrown into Azgard the same way you did. I was gonna meet you all, actually. Got caught up doing stuff in the city. Then I was helping people take out demons, got acquainted with the gems and shit. Then that fucking army of undead soldiers came. I helped protect the city. When it seemed like it was all over, there was this...rift. I don't exactly remember what happened. I had to be out cause I woke up...and here I was."
    Araphen
    Araphen

Post by Araphen Sun May 25, 2014 12:06 am

After spending some nondescript time talking to a lawyer that had left his office about the current state of the world, unfortunately, most of the discussion ended up to be hearing the lawyer's personal complaints about the current world's law system.

After hearing much complaints about the legal divorce loopholes and property damage claim abuse, Phen left the building feeling none the wiser, and resumed wandering.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:53 pm