KoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ch 1 Ep 2- From Prison to the halls!

V
    V

Ch 1 Ep 2- From Prison to the halls! - Page 2 Empty Re: Ch 1 Ep 2- From Prison to the halls!

Post by V Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:15 pm

Roy stops midway down the stairs and heads back up to just look around. He checks the galley.
    Araphen
    Araphen

Ch 1 Ep 2- From Prison to the halls! - Page 2 Empty Re: Ch 1 Ep 2- From Prison to the halls!

Post by Araphen Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:18 pm

Phen sighed. "I guess our job is to find a way out of here, I can handle myself without a map, I guess. What are you going to do, now?" He said, and went for the door. Examining which paths there were outside.
    mudkipmaster
    mudkipmaster

Post by mudkipmaster Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:21 pm

Every door Ty checks, is completely locked within the crew corridors. Each door has a wheel that turns in order to open the crew doors, but each one does not budge.

Now Roy however has found a door with a scanner: Ch 1 Ep 2- From Prison to the halls! - Page 2 Galley10

-----------
    Back with Arpahen....

"Well I guess... I'm going to come with you. Do you think we'll be okay leaving Arc here by herself?"

As Araphen examines the corridor to his right outside the prison door, there appears to be an immediate dead end. But to the left the hallway continues with several other prison cells.
    Typhlosion
    Typhlosion

Post by Typhlosion Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:22 pm

Ty checks the Mess Hall.
    mudkipmaster
    mudkipmaster

Post by mudkipmaster Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:29 pm

Ty finds another door with a scanner: Ch 1 Ep 2- From Prison to the halls! - Page 2 Mess-h10
    Typhlosion
    Typhlosion

Post by Typhlosion Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:32 pm

Ty goes to the laboratory showers.
    Araphen
    Araphen

Post by Araphen Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:40 pm

"...yeah, that might be worrisome." Phen replied, turning back. "...we could carry Arc around, I guess? Unless we need to defend ourselves, that would be a problem right now. But perhaps, with the two of us, one could do carry her while the other stays alert and on the front... or you could wait a little longer while I go ahead, your choice." He finished, wondering about the cells he eyed.
    mudkipmaster
    mudkipmaster

Post by mudkipmaster Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:49 pm

Ty found that the laboratory showers are also locked.
    -----------------

MM: "I'll carry her." MM picked her up with much ease. "She's surprisingly lighter than I was expecting. Well anyways, lead the way Araphen."
    Araphen
    Araphen

Post by Araphen Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:53 pm

"Will do." Araphen nodded. Leading the way through the only path that was not a clear dead end. He examined the prison cells, or what he could see of them. Trying to determine if they were locked, and if he could hear anything coming from them.
    mudkipmaster
    mudkipmaster

Post by mudkipmaster Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:58 pm

Instead of hearing anything from the cells... an announcement could be heard throughout the A and B decks.

"Attention prisoners floating around the ship. Your time is up. Please report to the Armory immediately."
    Araphen
    Araphen

Post by Araphen Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:02 pm

"I... what?" Araphen reacted, not amused with the announcement in the slightest. "... I guess there's no better lead? Let's try to find this armory place..." He said, not exactly happy with how the events were turning. He went to the end of the corridor, and tried to see if there were any paths leading outside the large group of prison cells.
    mudkipmaster
    mudkipmaster

Post by mudkipmaster Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:03 pm

MM: "Time is up. Follow me." MM went in front of Araphen and led the way straight to the armory. He waited for Araphen to catch up, as well as Ty and Roy to arrive.
    Typhlosion
    Typhlosion

Post by Typhlosion Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:04 pm

Groaning even louder because of the constant backtracking, Ty jogged off to the armory.
    V
    V

Post by V Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:05 pm

Roy roys to the armory.
    Araphen
    Araphen

Post by Araphen Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:06 pm

"...Huh?" Puzzled by MM's sudden action and decidedness, Araphen had no other choice but to follow him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:55 pm