KoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ashen Temple [Part 4] The keeper of the portal

V
    V

Ashen Temple [Part 4] The keeper of the portal - Page 4 Empty Re: Ashen Temple [Part 4] The keeper of the portal

Post by V Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:35 am

Roy goes back into normal form.

"..The fuck did I get all that power from...tch."

Roy grabs the Double Hit Ring and two Yellow Gems.
    Typhlosion
    Typhlosion

Ashen Temple [Part 4] The keeper of the portal - Page 4 Empty Re: Ashen Temple [Part 4] The keeper of the portal

Post by Typhlosion Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:35 am

Typho goes and picks up the life leach ring. "I'll also take two yellow gems." He says, taking those as well.
    mudkipmaster
    mudkipmaster

Post by mudkipmaster Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:36 am

JUST KIDDING ONLY +100
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:38 am

Ari: "Hmm... I'll take the mirror ring and 2 red gems, then."
    mudkipmaster
    mudkipmaster

Post by mudkipmaster Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:40 am

MM: "Well guys... looks like we'll have to find another portal elsewhere... where to next?"
    V
    V

Post by V Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:40 am

"...I think it's obvious. Head back to Alliance HQ and report to the King."
    Typhlosion
    Typhlosion

Post by Typhlosion Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:43 am

"Alright," typho said. "That sound rational. But, we should stop by the tavern to gloat."
    mudkipmaster
    mudkipmaster

Post by mudkipmaster Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:43 am

Both sound like wonderful ideas! Letz a go!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:52 pm