KoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Synergy ideas!

Poll

Do you want these synergies, and if so, which?

[ 4 ]
    Synergy ideas! 1vote1024%Synergy ideas! 3vote10 [24%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Synergy ideas! 1vote1012%Synergy ideas! 3vote10 [12%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Synergy ideas! 1vote1018%Synergy ideas! 3vote10 [18%] 
    [ 2 ]
    [ 4 ]
    Synergy ideas! 1vote1024%Synergy ideas! 3vote10 [24%] 
    [ 2 ]

Total Votes: 17
    Typhlosion
    Typhlosion

Synergy ideas! Empty Synergy ideas!

Post by Typhlosion Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:34 am

Post your ideas here:

J&Ty: J's Boat Forme A
    Ty goes about his battle step normally. The enemy Ty attacks deals Ty's max HP to J.

Arc&J: J's Boat Forme B
    Arc goes about her battle step normally. The enemy Arc attacks automatically misses it's next attacks to J and Arc.

Triple Synergy:

Araphen & J & Ty: The punch of life.
    Araphen must be dead for this Synergy. Ty activates this synergy, but does not attack. Ty gives his gauntlet to Araphen, losing his next turn's attack. Araphen rolls the damage die, dealing the amount rolled+Base to J. Araphen revives with health equal to damage dealt to J.
    Jhereshko
    Jhereshko

Synergy ideas! Empty Re: Synergy ideas!

Post by Jhereshko Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:23 pm

Honestly I love all of them. Not because I'm a boat. but I mean, come on. Boat Forme? Dude. Yes.

ANYWAY, from what we talked about last night, and what I was thinking about today, if Punch of Life becomes a thing...

1: It shouldn't be dependent on Phen. It'd be a Ty/Jay Synergy for a last effort revival if Phen cannot do it for some reason.

2: I feel like Jay should also lose his attack the round this is used, otherwise it'd be slightly unbalanced for this.

3: It needs to be a thing.