KoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The War Redux: Shades of Legend's Past

Hiro
    Hiro
    CP
    CP

The War Redux: Shades of Legend's Past Empty The War Redux: Shades of Legend's Past

Post by Hiro Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:51 am

"I must once again ask far too much of you." Hiro looked up from his desk, looking the large man standing in front of him. "Absolutely not. I refuse." Hiro retorted. This was the first time in quite a while that Roy and Hiro were in the same room together. "If you dont join me, we will have no chance. You were the one who defeated him in the first place. Hiro, he has taken out so many of us already. If the four of us don-" Hiro quickly cut off Roy. "The four of us? You got the other two clowns? Louis and whats his face? POIUYTREWQLO? Oh what you mean the fuckers that these people liked more than me? Fat chance I will work with them." Hiro gave Roy a deep stare as he said his cold words. Roy just shook his head. "You made it real easy to make everyone hate you. You were the youngest, and you desired power that you thought would make people respect you Instead of think of yu as a child. Instead of run with the fact that you saved everyone from Shade, you continued to act like the same child everyone came to hate. Than as we disbanded, you were the one who encouraged it after all of the times you tried to claim that you were our savior. That you were 'Mr.PUCA'. You have been nothing but a slimy fool that always did what he could to get a reaction. Keep it up Hiro. I see you havent changed. Oh well. I guess the three of us will need to defeat Shade on our own. Its a shame too, they just captured Arc, or else I would have went to her first." That last sentence caught Hiro's attention. "Oh what they captured her too? What, was Fairy Phen unable to tap into what little power he had to protect his lady?" Hiro was very anooty with his comments, with a small amount of concern hidden within. "Actually Phen was the first person captured. They have only left the four of us. Its no surprise. They want to try and get revenge on us. Jim and Jedah as well." Once again, Hiro's attention was belonging to Roy. "Who have they captured so far?" Hiro asked. "Arc and Phen, Ahiru, Azma, MM, Wreks, Jammer, Nate, Wilian, Typhlosion, Jhereshko, and PKMR, plus the other random people that we so conveniently ignore ever existed." Roy replied. Hiro stared at the wall for a short time. "I am not as violent as I once was Roy. Im not the same warrior I was before..." Hiro put his had down. Roy stepped over to him, putting a hand on his shoulder. "Youbwere a kid when you beat Shade. Dr.Lee is in the car as well. Time has served you well Hiro. You have grown up. I know you hold grudges. We all have our faults. Just please...help us save the others." Hiro continued to stare at the wall. He looked up at Roy. "....I will be out on five." Roy's face lit up. He ran out the front door, back to the car with the good news. Hiro stood up from his desk, and pulled open a drawer, revealing an old photograph. It was of him and Arc from around six years ago, enjoying a nice lunch at PUC Academy. "If I known you would be around for this long...I wouldnt have made the mistake of letting you go...but I know you are happy with Phen...so I must save you both and end the Shade once and for all....." Hiro lowered the picture as he looked out of his window, down at Roy telling an unhappy Louis and Poiuy that Hiro was joining them. Grabbing his things, Hiro walked out the front door of his apartment, ready to start what he hoped was his final journey....for this was going to be the only one where he went in as a man with nothing to lose.

The War Redux: Shades of Legend's Past

A story to show appreciation by Jake Frato
    V
    V

The War Redux: Shades of Legend's Past Empty Re: The War Redux: Shades of Legend's Past

Post by V Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:50 am

ALWAYS HATED THE BOY, BUT NOW THE BOY IS THE MAN

MUHFUCKER I DONE GROWN UP

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:24 pm