KoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ShieldHeart

arcane halo
    arcane halo

ShieldHeart - Page 2 Empty Re: ShieldHeart

Post by arcane halo Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:48 am

Vriz wrote:I know they wouldn't be ganging up on them now. I meant why didn't they just do that instead of Miranda soloing. Well she was supposed to just snipe

Haha she was supposed to do it quietly. And she wasn't supposed to kill, supposedly (THOUGH SHE WAS SUPER GAME)

I wanted to explain it but I thought it looked more dramatic this way. I didn't wanna think that hard about it anymore so I was like "MEH I'll just figure it out later. Let them question my characters' stupidity all they want"
    Louis
    Louis

Post by Louis Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:47 pm

i keep forgetting to poke in

;w;
    Hiro
    Hiro
    CP
    CP

Post by Hiro Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:34 pm

-raises hand-

Is Hiro still in this?
    arcane halo
    arcane halo

Post by arcane halo Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:46 am

You're all in this. I JUST DONT UPDATE MUCH HAHA. Don't worry next chapter a lot of you will sincerely show up, because I'm gonna show what's going on in the rival champion's side. Which is, let's face it, where a bunch of you are. You know who you are rival champion and co. (oh and champion as well, we need to see how you're taking imprisonment)
    arcane halo
    arcane halo

Post by arcane halo Fri May 23, 2014 12:59 am

SO I FINALLY FIGURED OUT PRETTY MUCH EVERYONE'S MOTIVATIONS AND CONNECTIONS.

No update just saying because thank God I made all your backgrounds work with each other OTL

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 5:51 pm