KoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just little update

Poiuytrewqlo
    Poiuytrewqlo
    Forever 10
    Forever 10

just little update Empty just little update

Post by Poiuytrewqlo Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:10 am

HEY Guys remember me? Seems like just yesterday we were spending our childhoods here huh
    Anyways, I wanted to just chime in here and see how everyone is doing. Is Roy alive? mm? j? Hiro? jammer? The phillipine girls? Ty? Anyone?
    Believe it or not I actually started gang banging in my neighborhood of Los Angeles. Luckily, I was able to find my way out purely through luck and through gods plsn . I'm in Vegas right now and I'm excited to see my family who I haven't seen in months, tomorrow, on thanksgiving.

Hey, I haven't forgotten about any of you. Even though it may seem like it. I've been pretty much in all 48 states driving around and I concluded my life is much more important than wasting it on gangbanging. You guys can email me anytime, at any of my emails; whalecock23@gmail.com, raulcarrillo323@gmail.com, I3oom@live.com
    Poiuytrewqlo
    Poiuytrewqlo
    Forever 10
    Forever 10

just little update Empty Re: just little update

Post by Poiuytrewqlo Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:12 am

Iono its crazy how I still remember the URL to this site, its like its stuck in my brain hidden behind all the bullshit I've been going through
    Typhlosion
    Typhlosion

Post by Typhlosion Wed Nov 25, 2015 2:58 pm

Damn man. Good to hear you got out of that. Yeah, we're all still alive. Everyone on that list (Except Hiro, but with the addition of Louis) are in a Skype chat. If you have an account, we'll add you.
    Louis
    Louis

Post by Louis Tue Dec 01, 2015 7:03 am

damn dude

good to hear from you

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:42 am