KoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-Tra Adventures: A Simple Scouting Mission

mudkipmaster
    mudkipmaster

X-Tra Adventures: A Simple Scouting Mission - Page 3 Empty Re: X-Tra Adventures: A Simple Scouting Mission

Post by mudkipmaster Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:21 pm

MM was ready to blow this scorpion to smithereens.

He notched a bomb arrow, and fired it at the creature. (-3 sp)
    RNG Master
    RNG Master

X-Tra Adventures: A Simple Scouting Mission - Page 3 Empty Re: X-Tra Adventures: A Simple Scouting Mission

Post by RNG Master Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:21 pm

The member 'mudkipmaster' has done the following action : Dices Rolls

'[DD] MM' :
    X-Tra Adventures: A Simple Scouting Mission - Page 3 KXrPxEc
    mudkipmaster
    mudkipmaster

Post by mudkipmaster Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:23 pm

385/1,000

The creature, with a bomb attached to it's forehead, went to strike.
    RNG Master
    RNG Master

Post by RNG Master Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:23 pm

#1 'Target Die' :
    X-Tra Adventures: A Simple Scouting Mission - Page 3 367-45 X-Tra Adventures: A Simple Scouting Mission - Page 3 367-45

--------------------------------

#2 'Six Sided Die' :
    X-Tra Adventures: A Simple Scouting Mission - Page 3 Fk45s0
    #2 Result :
    X-Tra Adventures: A Simple Scouting Mission - Page 3 208vepf X-Tra Adventures: A Simple Scouting Mission - Page 3 208vepf

--------------------------------

#3 '[DD] Enemy' :
    X-Tra Adventures: A Simple Scouting Mission - Page 3 UMlISJD X-Tra Adventures: A Simple Scouting Mission - Page 3 Zk3GZkO
    mudkipmaster
    mudkipmaster

Post by mudkipmaster Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:24 pm

(*in this moment MM's bomb explodes. the creature is now down to: 285 hp)
    Jhereshko
    Jhereshko

Post by Jhereshko Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:28 pm

Jay, wanting to be rid of this scorpion so they can continue onwards, pulls into the depths of his demon and flashes through the scorpion. Remnants of claws and blood rolled off the scorpion, allowing it to feel the pain Jay had been this battle. With a smile underneath a half-pitch black face, he looked to MM.

"Finish it."

[NEGATIVE POWER]
    [-4SP]
    [17SP]
    [360-144HP=216DMG]
    mudkipmaster
    mudkipmaster

Post by mudkipmaster Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:30 pm

MM ran up to the monster, jumped off its face and delivered a killing shot with some SOUL energy!

RNG Master
    RNG Master

Post by RNG Master Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:30 pm

'[DD] MM' :
    X-Tra Adventures: A Simple Scouting Mission - Page 3 BFwywg9
    mudkipmaster
    mudkipmaster

Post by mudkipmaster Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:47 pm

With the creature defeated MM motioned to J to follow after him. MM took the torch the golden Knight had dropped...but realized....it wasn't real. It was an apparition.

He felt like he had an idea what was going on at that point. He made a run for the opposite end of the room where the dark knight exited. Inside was a large abyss with a single stone bridge crossing it.

MM crossed the bridge and found a throne. Behind the throne was a chamber into the wall. In the middle of the chamber was a tomb. The tomb's lid was partly open. MM peered inside and saw a golden knight.

MM furrowed his brow. There were many symbols on the tomb that MM couldn't make sense of. Off to the right MM saw the apparition of the dark knight. It went through a wall. MM went to inspect it, and due to darkness, fell a step down. He had found a stair case.

MM went down the stair case and found two 15 foot double doors wide open to a long treasure room. However, there was no treasure. Only a single altar at the end with something glowing on the altar.

As MM approaches closer, he notices a mummified figure is chained to the wall behind the altar.
    Jhereshko
    Jhereshko

Post by Jhereshko Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:50 pm

Jay followed slightly behind MM. Confused as hell, but not wanting to admit it, Jay looked around and observed the knights, as well as the mummy before them.

"Sooo...Uh...Do you have any idea what's going on here? Coz...I mean...I know. Just...Wanna check if you do...*cough*"
    mudkipmaster
    mudkipmaster

Post by mudkipmaster Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:57 pm

"I'm...not entirely sure. All I know is that our knight friends were apparitions....."

The mummy then spoke.

"FINALLY. GOODNESS. I've been alone down here for eons. Yes those were apparitions. Or ghosts or whatever term you want to use. Gah It's soooooo good to actually use my vocal chords! Now I know you're probably freaking out. Who's this mummy talking all crazy? Well, why don't you unbind these bandages and these chains and you can find out!"

MM jumped a bit at the sound of the mummy's voice. It talked quickly....and had a lot of energy to it.... and....a lot of life....as opposed to the dead mummy he thought it was.....He quickly took the glowing crystal on the altar and pocketed it before looking at J in question.
    Jhereshko
    Jhereshko

Post by Jhereshko Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:00 pm

"Uhm..."

Jay looked over to MM quick with a shrug.

"In my time I've learned chains are normally put up for a reason. Give me a reason to undo them first."
    mudkipmaster
    mudkipmaster

Post by mudkipmaster Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:12 pm

"Well first let me show you my face. It's easier to trust a face than a mummy."

MM bit his lip and tore away the bandages covering the mummy's face. The bandages revealed an elderly face with a long white beard. But what was strange was that his eyes glowed a golden light. Only blinding if you stared directly into them. MM had to turn away, but his eyes weren't in pain like they might be staring at the sun. In fact, they felt a twinge of...something he couldn't describe.

"Much better. Now I can see you, and you can see me. You see, I am the black knight that you saw take down the golden knight. I took down the golden knight, as he stood in my way to protect my kingdom from an ancient dragon. But I did not kill the golden knight as it may have looked like in the apparition I tried to show you. Instead he had a healer nearby so that he could be careless....so I could think I had victory, but only to fall into a trap. He had me chained, and said I would rot here forever. So. That's what I'm doing."
    Jhereshko
    Jhereshko

Post by Jhereshko Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:15 pm

Jay still couldn't wrap his head around everything...but this guy didn't seem too bad from what he could tell.

"Why would the golden knight want to screw you over so much? Just seems like he's a dick more than anything."

Jay started taking a look at the chains to see how tough they were.
    mudkipmaster
    mudkipmaster

Post by mudkipmaster Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:57 pm

"Oh, we both fought over that silly glowing crystal on the altar. It binds your soul and grants immortality in exchange for your sight. It also activates upon touch." He looked at MM.

MM's eyes widened in panic.

"Are you serious!?"

The guy laughed.

"I jest! I jest! If that were the case, the golden knight would be still alive as well. Alas, he is dead, killed by his mortality. It turns out the crystal binds a single soul, without any negative effects. The golden knight forced me to bind my soul to the crystal so that I truly would rot here forever."
    Jhereshko
    Jhereshko

Post by Jhereshko Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:23 pm

Jay looked at the knight now, understanding the feeling of soul-entrapment. After a slight chuckle from MM's gasp of fear, he tugged on the chains slightly, seeing if he could get any give from them.

"So why were you trying to show us that apparition then? Was it a calling? Or should we have some fear of trap?"

Blunt as ever, Jay had a half smile on his face, both saying "I trust you" and "It'd be a mistake to betray us".
    mudkipmaster
    mudkipmaster

Post by mudkipmaster Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:12 pm

"That was me trying to get your attention! Action, excitement, and all that while leading you all here!"
    Jhereshko
    Jhereshko

Post by Jhereshko Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:20 pm

"Ehh, good enough for me. MM, what's your take? Should we get him out of here? Don't see much else to do."

Jay leaned against a wall, ready to rip chains.
    mudkipmaster
    mudkipmaster

Post by mudkipmaster Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:31 am

"Hmmm but what do we get in return for letting you free?"

"My unending gratitude!" The old man beamed.

MM shrugged, "Yeah sure. Let him loose J."
    Jhereshko
    Jhereshko

Post by Jhereshko Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:09 pm

Jay shrugged, and slashed the chains a few times, channeling a dark aura to make the destruction of the chains as quick as possible. After a few slashes, the chains split in two. Changing his arms back to human, he dusts off his hands and watches the man, curious as to what will happen next.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:10 pm