KoA avatars

    Share
    avatar
    arcane halo


    KoA avatars

    Post by arcane halo on Mon May 19, 2014 1:14 am

    so apparently no one knew I drew me and Phen's avatars honestly I thought it was obvious oh well


    I can't make a full design like I did for me and Phen but I can draw your faces I guess idk

    Just make the following choices and give the following details:

    1. Profile:

    Hair: (style and color)
    Eyes: (shape and color)
    Skin: (color)
    Facial accessories:
    Top (until hands):
    Pose/angle: (optional)
    Colored (like our avatars) /B&W (like idk this except without the grey and more shadows) /Greyscale (like shieldheart)
    Size: (__pixels x __ pixels)
    avatar
    Jhereshko


    Re: KoA avatars

    Post by Jhereshko on Mon May 19, 2014 1:22 am

    Hair: (style and color) Spiked aimed to the left, brown
    Eyes: (shape and color) thin, dark brown with a slight red tint
    Skin: (color) slightly tanned white
    Facial accessories: n/a
    Top (until hands): half demon jacket from pic, or your concept style. Either or looks awesome
    Pose/angle: (optional) frontal view, from top of hair to chest.
    Colored (like our avatars) /B&W (like idk this except without the grey and more shadows) /Greyscale (like shieldheart) Colored I guess? Please? :)
    Size: (__pixels x __ pixels) About the same as Arc's. A little taller. Wishing it was a baller. (140x200 is it?)

    avatar
    mudkipmaster


    Re: KoA avatars

    Post by mudkipmaster on Mon May 19, 2014 4:49 pm

    arcane halo wrote:so apparently no one knew I drew me and Phen's avatars honestly I thought it was obvious oh well



    tis okayz arc. I knew.
    avatar
    arcane halo


    Re: KoA avatars

    Post by arcane halo on Mon May 19, 2014 10:28 pm

    mudkipmaster wrote:
    arcane halo wrote:so apparently no one knew I drew me and Phen's avatars honestly I thought it was obvious oh well



    tis okayz arc. I knew.

    :omgrly:


    No but like rlly MnMs you want an avvie?
    avatar
    Jhereshko


    Re: KoA avatars

    Post by Jhereshko on Tue May 20, 2014 2:36 pm

    GUYS GUISE GUIZE



    In case you didn't see Arc's beauteous design. HELL YEAH
    avatar
    mudkipmaster


    Re: KoA avatars

    Post by mudkipmaster on Tue May 20, 2014 4:52 pm

    arcane halo wrote:
    mudkipmaster wrote:
    arcane halo wrote:so apparently no one knew I drew me and Phen's avatars honestly I thought it was obvious oh well



    tis okayz arc. I knew.

    :omgrly:


    No but like rlly MnMs you want an avvie?

    maybez. If I can get around to thinking about what my character currently looks like. Unless you want to speed up the process and just show me what you think my character currently looks like. lolz.

    Also, BAD ASS J MOFO.
    avatar
    V


    Re: KoA avatars

    Post by V on Tue May 20, 2014 7:13 pm

    Jhereshko wrote:GUYS GUISE GUIZE



    In case you didn't see Arc's beauteous design. HELL YEAH

    GODDAMN
    avatar
    arcane halo


    Re: KoA avatars

    Post by arcane halo on Tue May 20, 2014 10:12 pm

    mudkipmaster wrote:
    arcane halo wrote:
    mudkipmaster wrote:
    arcane halo wrote:so apparently no one knew I drew me and Phen's avatars honestly I thought it was obvious oh well



    tis okayz arc. I knew.

    :omgrly:


    No but like rlly MnMs you want an avvie?

    maybez. If I can get around to thinking about what my character currently looks like. Unless you want to speed up the process and just show me what you think my character currently looks like. lolz.

    Also, BAD ASS J MOFO.

    idk my mind fills in the gap inconsistently, sometimes you look like some futuristic Link, sometimes like Ray of Shieldheart, sometimes just some blonde version of Hawkeye in Avenger's movie idk man
    avatar
    Jhereshko


    Re: KoA avatars

    Post by Jhereshko on Tue May 20, 2014 10:29 pm

    I like the look of Shieldheart Ray, tbh. I kinda have an idea of a look between that and like a less chiseled Link look. So similar to what Arc said. I wouldn't have a problem seeing MM as Ray though.

    And yeah. Arc made Jay more mature and demonic than I ever have. I love ittttt.
    avatar
    arcane halo


    Re: KoA avatars

    Post by arcane halo on Wed May 21, 2014 1:21 am

    Jhereshko wrote:I like the look of Shieldheart Ray, tbh. I kinda have an idea of a look between that and like a less chiseled Link look. So similar to what Arc said. I wouldn't have a problem seeing MM as Ray though.

    And yeah. Arc made Jay more mature and demonic than I ever have. I love ittttt.

    honestly I did imagine a more boyish face but your description mentioned "thin, dark brown" eyes, combined with the sort of badass look you ended up looking pretty mature. XD

    also I also like the look of Shieldheart Ray, I mean as a character design it's probably my favorite.... XD
    avatar
    Typhlosion


    Re: KoA avatars

    Post by Typhlosion on Wed May 21, 2014 6:48 am

    Hair: Black, cut short (Like a half an inch long.)
    Eyes: Uh, I don't really know for shape... Dark green.
    Skin: Pale white.
    Facial accessories: None I can think of. Your choice, though.
    Top (until hands): Black denim Jacket, with the sleeves rolled up to the biceps, open with a white shirt beneath it. (Short sleeve, so you won't see it on the arms.)
    Pose/angle: I dunno, artistic license.
    Colored: Definitely colored.
    Size: Definitely the size you did for J.
    avatar
    V


    Re: KoA avatars

    Post by V on Wed May 21, 2014 7:57 pm

    ShieldHeart Ray looks waaaaay too uncharismatic to be MM

    I say you make MM some kinda blonde Wil w/ modern gear. Or whatever you go with, he's gonna need to be exuding that Wil charm

    avatar
    arcane halo


    Re: KoA avatars

    Post by arcane halo on Fri May 23, 2014 12:29 am

    I actually made MM quirkier than his profile suggests, he says he's a "quiet" character. As in it just says "Quiet, eats cookies every so often."



    So I'm like.... "But MM is witty, and fun and charming." so I didn't know how to make that adjustment, so I made him literally quiet (as in he's a bit of a ninja) and that in general he speaks only a little, and is kinda stoic, so he gives a "quiet" vibe.




    ....looking back I changed his costume a lot more than I'd intended. (only planned to make a few changes, but in the end this came out. Outfit is different but look is exactly as promised, pirate-wear, ponytail and bangs. XD
    avatar
    mudkipmaster


    Re: KoA avatars

    Post by mudkipmaster on Fri May 23, 2014 5:31 am

    ^I don't even remember the profile description I gave you so long ago. XD


    But I'm enjoying watching Shieldheart me. You be doin good Arc! Keep it up!
    avatar
    V


    Re: KoA avatars

    Post by V on Fri May 23, 2014 12:51 pm

    arcane halo wrote:I actually made MM quirkier than his profile suggests, he says he's a "quiet" character. As in it just says "Quiet, eats cookies every so often."



    So I'm like.... "But MM is witty, and fun and charming." so I didn't know how to make that adjustment, so I made him literally quiet (as in he's a bit of a ninja) and that in general he speaks only a little, and is kinda stoic, so he gives a "quiet" vibe.




    ....looking back I changed his costume a lot more than I'd intended. (only planned to make a few changes, but in the end this came out. Outfit is different but look is exactly as promised, pirate-wear, ponytail and bangs. XD

    Holy crap, I remember five-six years ago MM gave me that same thing for his character in a bannedstory comic. It felt wrong. Maybe if he was high on sugarless weed cookies or something
    avatar
    mudkipmaster


    Re: KoA avatars

    Post by mudkipmaster on Fri May 23, 2014 7:15 pm

    @Vriz: If you knew me in real life, Arc's description is pretty spot on to how I am now-a-days. If you talk to me, I'll do my best to be good company which is where the "witty, fun/charming might come in.". If you don't, I'll only make enough effort to be polite, but then stick to my business so you can return to yours. I've had it embedded in my brain my entire life to "stay out of the way of people." Which sometimes leads me to be a ninja.
    avatar
    V


    Re: KoA avatars

    Post by V on Sat May 24, 2014 9:56 am

    This isn't real life. It's the same as how a wrestling persona/=/someone's real persona. And sometimes(well probably most of the times these days) it's an over-the-top exaggeration of his/her real personality, which basically applies here

    Anyway, all I said was ShieldHeart!Ray for KoA!MM doesn't fit. I mean, ShieldRay already has antagonist attached to him
    avatar
    arcane halo


    Re: KoA avatars

    Post by arcane halo on Sat May 24, 2014 8:38 pm

    Vriz wrote:This isn't real life. It's the same as how a wrestling persona/=/someone's real persona. And sometimes(well probably most of the times these days) it's an over-the-top exaggeration of his/her real personality, which basically applies here

    Anyway, all I said was ShieldHeart!Ray for KoA!MM doesn't fit. I mean, ShieldRay already has antagonist attached to him

    das true and our KoA!MnMs is a hero mah man. :9

    anyway since you guys aren't here I'll work on the avatars (maybe)
    avatar
    mudkipmaster


    Re: KoA avatars

    Post by mudkipmaster on Sat May 24, 2014 10:12 pm

    I was just saiyan. O=
    avatar
    arcane halo


    Re: KoA avatars

    Post by arcane halo on Sun May 25, 2014 9:19 pm

    If ya guys can gimme details of full costume now, including weapons :P
    avatar
    Typhlosion


    Re: KoA avatars

    Post by Typhlosion on Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:26 pm

    We look badass as fuck.
    avatar
    Hiro
    CP
    CP

    Re: KoA avatars

    Post by Hiro on Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:12 am

    ...So can I have one too? ;-;
    avatar
    arcane halo


    Re: KoA avatars

    Post by arcane halo on Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:12 pm

    But you're not in the KoA thingy (unless you are and I just didn't know Idk I dont even have the resources to finish Phen's ;u; PC IS HERE GOTTA SET IT UP THO)
    avatar
    V


    Re: KoA avatars

    Post by V on Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:55 pm

    Hiro will show up soon
    avatar
    arcane halo


    Re: KoA avatars

    Post by arcane halo on Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:09 pm

    Ooooooso when that happens maybe then he'll get an Avvie :9

    Sponsored content

    Re: KoA avatars

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:45 pm