KoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ch 6: The Frozen Heart Part 3

RNG Master
    RNG Master

Ch 6: The Frozen Heart Part 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Ch 6: The Frozen Heart Part 3

Post by RNG Master Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:32 pm

The member 'Araphen' has done the following action : Dices Rolls

#1 'Damage System' :
    Ch 6: The Frozen Heart Part 3 - Page 3 23kbryd
    #1 Result :
    Ch 6: The Frozen Heart Part 3 - Page 3 9-40

--------------------------------

#2 'Synergy Charger' :
    Ch 6: The Frozen Heart Part 3 - Page 3 SkillSelector2
    V
    V

Post by V Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:37 pm

HP: 345
    Syn: 11
    Base Attack: 280

2nd turn
    ---

Roy threw both his blades like a boomerang at the dragon. He then sped toward it. The blades hit the dragon and came back to him. He jumped, grabbed back his blades and stabbed down(LIKE LINK) on the dragon's head with his blue flames surging through the creature. (-3SP)
    RNG Master
    RNG Master

Post by RNG Master Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:37 pm

The member 'Vrizzy' has done the following action : Dices Rolls

#1 'Damage System' :
    #1 Result :
    Ch 6: The Frozen Heart Part 3 - Page 3 11-Combo Ch 6: The Frozen Heart Part 3 - Page 3 10-50 Ch 6: The Frozen Heart Part 3 - Page 3 6-25

#2 'Synergy Charger' :
    Ch 6: The Frozen Heart Part 3 - Page 3 SkillSelector4
    arcane halo
    arcane halo

Post by arcane halo Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:42 pm

Arc then follows up Roy's attack by leaping up the air and throwing her sword down at the base of the Dragon's back and then stepping onto it, thrusting it deeper in.

HP: 400
    Base Attack: 120
    Syn: 29
    RNG Master
    RNG Master

Post by RNG Master Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:42 pm

The member 'arcane halo' has done the following action : Dices Rolls

#1 'Damage System' :
    #1 Result :
    Ch 6: The Frozen Heart Part 3 - Page 3 9-40

#2 'Synergy Charger' :
    Ch 6: The Frozen Heart Part 3 - Page 3 SkillSelector4
    mudkipmaster
    mudkipmaster

Post by mudkipmaster Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:55 pm

Dragon: 605/4,500

The Dragon felt immense pain and roared louder than before. It dove lake into the lake to try and shake Arc and Vrizzy off of it by diving into the water. It surfaced and then landed by the lakeside.

The girl ran up to the mountain and made it to the cave. She noticed the suit of armor was standing in the entrance, holding MM.

Ty entered the cave and saw the woman standing in the circular shaped cavern pacing. In the back of the cavern was a portal that was glowing blue. She looked up at Ty and a fierce expression grew onto her face.

"You should be helping your friends." She extended her hands and a strong blizzard rushed at Ty, forcing him outside, and off the mountain with MM flying. The woman closed the cave again with a reinforced Ice Wall.
    RNG Master
    RNG Master

Post by RNG Master Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:55 pm

The member 'mudkipmaster' has done the following action : Dices Rolls

#1 'Six Sided Die' :
    Ch 6: The Frozen Heart Part 3 - Page 3 Fk45s0
    #1 Result :
    Ch 6: The Frozen Heart Part 3 - Page 3 2nh011i

#2 'Damage System' :
    #2 Result :
    Ch 6: The Frozen Heart Part 3 - Page 3 4-15

#3 '[KoA] Target' :
    Ch 6: The Frozen Heart Part 3 - Page 3 Dfk9xg
    Typhlosion
    Typhlosion

Post by Typhlosion Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:00 am

Typho ctaches MM, setting him down, before blasting the dragon for 500.
    Araphen
    Araphen

Post by Araphen Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:05 am

Seeing the dragon almost done, Phen looks to arc, giving a slight nod, while chanting a boosting spell, transfering some light powers to arc.

(syn is now 0)
    V
    V

Post by V Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:09 am

HP: 345
    Syn: 11
    Base Attack: 280

3rd turn [FINAL]
    ((FUCK I FORGOT BOUT THE "During this period, Roy MUST STOP rolling the Synergy Charger." ))
    ---

Roy shook off that crazy crash and smirked because he wasn't on the mountain anymore.

He unleashed his fiery wings, disappeared and reappeared up high, and went crashing down at the dragon with the flaming Phoenix POWERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
    RNG Master
    RNG Master

Post by RNG Master Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:09 am

The member 'Vrizzy' has done the following action : Dices Rolls

'Damage System' :
    Result :
    Ch 6: The Frozen Heart Part 3 - Page 3 1-Miss Ch 6: The Frozen Heart Part 3 - Page 3 7-30
    mudkipmaster
    mudkipmaster

Post by mudkipmaster Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:21 am

The Dragon gave one final roar before it collapsed to the ground in a shadowy black mist leaving behind 5 Soul Gems. (1 for each Hero of course.)

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ty's suit started to lose power as he shot his last shot. It had a few minor explosions as it fell completely apart on him. The suit fell to the ground in pieces.

The girl watched Ty's suit blow up then rushed to MM. She began to heal him with her ice magic. MM started to regain consciousness. As his eyes opened he saw his sister. "Claire-..I'm...so sorry-" She put her finger to her lips and pushed MM back to the ground as she finished healing him.

Once she was finished, MM got up, looked at Ty with eyes filled with sorrow and regret, and then back at the cave. Sighing he hugged his sister. "You really can't speak, can you?"
    Typhlosion
    Typhlosion

Post by Typhlosion Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:24 am

"MM, you alright buddy?" Typho said, patting MM on the bacj. "Sorry I had to do that to you man."
    mudkipmaster
    mudkipmaster

Post by mudkipmaster Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:33 am

MM walked past Ty and took a look over the edge. He saw that the dragon had been defeated and noticed Araphen, Arc, and Vrizzy coming up the mountain.

MM: "My sister's vocal chords are frozen... She can't speak...and apparently only that witch... or whatever she is can unfreeze her vocal chords. She kidnapped me so I would keep you all away from the mountain with my archery and a little extra help....I'm sorry Ty... I don't know what to do... If I take down the witch... then I can't cure my sister..."
    Araphen
    Araphen

Post by Araphen Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:41 am

From the mist, Phen grabs a red gem and goes to see MM, Ty and the girl.

"MM, are you ok?" He asked.
    V
    V

Post by V Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:55 am

((Roy grabbed a yellow gem))

Roy sheathed his blades as he arrived back up with Arc and Araphen.

"What the hell, Shirim?"
    mudkipmaster
    mudkipmaster

Post by mudkipmaster Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:00 am

"Hey... I'm sorry... this time no possession or anything... This is... my sister. How she got here... I

still don't know. This witch froze her vocal chords, and after she kidnapped me it was either follow

her orders or never allow my sister to talk. I didn't know what to do, so I played along... But now

that everyone is here... Let's go force that witch to unfreeze my sister's vocal chords so she can

talk..." MM made a sly smile... "Although.... I do like her better this way.." *MM got a quick punch to the shoulder by his sister.*

MM: "Right.... also, there's one more thing." There was a large blast of light within the cave, and the ice wall that blocked the entrance was blown to pieces at the heroes. MM's sister, Claire, blocked the ice shards with an ice shield.

---End Part 3------

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:04 am